TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delivery time can take up to 45 minutes but possibly can be longer during busy hours and on weekends.
- Minimum spend for free delivery is 10.00 pounds.
- Every meal includes complimentary Poppadum and Chutney.
- We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards.
- Prices may change without notice.
- Our delivery drivers only carry up to £10.00 in change.
- All our dishes may contain traces of nuts.
- All prices include VAT.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
It is essential to note that refunds and cancellations cannot be made to orders apart from in exceptional circumstances. If you wish to amend or comment on your order, please call the store ASAP. If you amend your order, the price charged will be the price for the amended order. If you have a complaint to rise about your experience online, from a delivery or a store, please get in touch with us by calling us or via email.
If you want to talk to us about the website or any queries relating to your order please call 020 7720 0500.
If you would like to write to us please direct correspondence to Our Registered Address: Bombay Bicycle Chef
28 Queenstown Road
SW8 3RX London, UK
We are always seeking to improve the customer experience. If there is anything you think we could do better please let us know. We care about what we do and we genuinely value your feedback.
Menu and Prices
Bombay Bicycle Chef Reserves the right to change the menu, offers, prices and delivery charges without notice. Standard offers, promotional offers and promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer.
Some items on the menu may contain nuts and other allergens, please ask one of our staff if you are not sure. For all allergens information sees here.
Where applicable, all prices are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Chef Loyalty Points
- For every £1 spent with us you will receive one CHEF point.
- Collect 100 CHEF points and you will receive £10.00 off your next online order.
- Minimum delivery charges apply when points are redeemed.
- The scheme is currently available for online orders only.
- Redemption is always available for the next order, once 100 points have been reached.
- If your CHEF points are not redeemed within 6 months of the date the points were earned they will be lost.
- You have the option of making full payment online at the time of ordering.
- You can also pay by cash on delivery or collection.
- Online orders and any subsequent payments made are strictly non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
- All online orders have a £10.00 minimum spend, including those with promotional discounts.
- Management reserves the right to cancel, amend, change or withdraw any offer or promotion at any time.
Data Protection, Privacy & Security
We have structured our website so you can visit us and obtain information easily. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, you can be sure that it will only be used in accordance within the data protection laws.
Bombay Bicycle Chef is a trading name of As Eat Ltd registered in England and Wales number 10091703. VAT no : 256200238